... the rest is details. My wife, three boys, and one on the way (did I mention it's a girl!) are my North Star. When I'm not doing weddings I'm usually chasing my young boys around Kansas City at soccer games, school functions, church gatherings, and local KC events. And trying to convince my wife to eat more spicy food.
It all started when...
I asked this beautiful girl out on a date in front of ceramics class. There is a lot more to the story, but I've been happily married to my High School sweetheart, for sixteen years. Being married and having the privelage of marrying others is what drives Premier Wedding Pastors KC. I had such an amazing experience on our BIG DAY, I want to create that for others.
A few more highlights:
- I married the love of my life June 2, 2001
- Our wedding was the greatest day of my life- surrounded by two hundred of our closest friends and family. I cried during the ceremony :)
- We have three boys (10, 6, 2) and one on the way (a girl!)
- I’m the Lead Pastor/Church Planter of New City Church in Kansas City, Missouri. We started the church in June of 2009.
- Besides doing weddings and hanging with couples, I love writing, reading, watching sports, spinning records (yes, those round vinyl things your parents listened to), and almost anything involving my wife and kids.